Best of Brooklyn: 5 Great Modern Homes Part Two
Holding the title of New York's most populated borough and second highest ranking city in the United States, Brooklyn has made quite a name for itself. Here, we highlight five more great spaces from the 71 square miled city. Click here to preview our previous installment!
@current / @total
- Adrian Jones lived in his top-floor loft in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood for nine years before renovating.
- At Dwell, we love graphic design, and could geek out for hours on fonts, typesetting, and white space!
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- What’s not to love about Brooklyn? Here we present 9 funky, space-saving renovation projects from Dwell’s pages that will make you fall even harder for the borough.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- From New York to Paris, we take a look at 8 contemporary apartments nestled in busy cities around the world.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.
- As architect Frank Lloyd Wright once advised his students, "Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature.