Baton Rouge Oasis
- A change of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, neighborhood for Rick and Susan Moreland meant a chance to create a thoroughly modern house that owes its sleek, sustainable form to its vernacular roots.
- When we first visited Beat Schenk and Chaewon Kim two years ago, they were in the process of building the second house on what has turned into a Cambridge compound.
- I was down in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, earlier this week to report on a house for the November issue of Dwell.
- Following the interventions of architect Matthew Baird and interior designer Janet Liles, Mo Ogrodnik’s apartment, which she shares with her husband and two children, is a resonant…
- Picnic tables. They work well inside or out, and they conjure happy memories of lazy summertime afternoons spent with friends and family.
- Everything about this vacation home is little crazy. For starters, there’s the location. It’s in Israel. In northern Galilee. On the border with Lebanon.
- Earlier this week, the American Institute of Architects awarded its tenth annual Housing Awards to projects across the country, several of which have been featured in Dwell.
- To create their rural Connecticut getaway, Lisa Gray and Alan Organschi layered their modern design sensibility atop an early 20th-century stone foundation.