- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Stephen Shoup is the kind of person to see potential in things that others might miss.
- Six years ago, architect Jorge Gracia came to Dwell’s attention with a house he built for his family that was radically different from any other in his hometown of Tijuana, Mexico, where the…
- Space, light, and twists on color use define this collection of some of our favorite modern living rooms from issues past.
- Enric Ruiz-Geli’s firm Cloud9 designed the suburban house of the future—it also happens to be sustainable.
- Designer John Picard isn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty in the kitchen, or washing the sand off his feet in the bathroom.
- Architect Jamie Darnell had a simple plan for his family’s home in Kansas City, Missouri, but the result is anything but plain.
- Nestled in an apple grove in Sebastopol, California, the Orchard House is a rural idyll.