- Up-sizing from a small bungalow, Kristopher Dukes and Matt Jacobson take a minimalist approach to renovating and furnishing a soaring ’80s-era Ray Kappe–designed house.
- Any time of year, including winter, is ideal for enjoying a home close to the shore. To follow, we offer 7 from our archives with very different points of view.
- When compiling the list of the 20 most popular modern homes featured throughout Dwell's 12-year history, certain themes began to surface: small space projects, renovations, unconventional living…
- From the Marshmallow sofa to those glowing Bubble lamps, George Nelson’s designs are a must in many a modern interior. Here are 6 that stand out from the pages of Dwell.
- Case Study architect Edward Killingsworth’s masterpiece, the 1957 Opdahl House, fell into ruin, but thanks to a musician with a passion for modernism, it is celebrating its 50th anniversary in…
- Rising out of the Texas bayou, Houston is both a sprawling metropolis and the largest city in the United States without zoning regulations.
- Furniture from the sleek Chicago studio gets a closeup in the hit movie Divergent.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.