- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.
- These three interiors make oriented strand board (OSB), a cheap material made of wood fragments, look luxe.
- You'll never tear us away from the flat-roof modernism so prevalent in Dwell's pages over the last 12 years; nor would we try to eschew touting the glory of mid-century housing typologies.
- As the way in which people use cities morphs form generation to generation, we're left with dormant buildings—those that have outlived their original purpose, but are rife for enterprising…
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- Today we venture out to the American, Canadian and English countryside to view inventive, modern takes on a venerable architectural archetype: the farmhouse.
- "Warming the bench" takes on new meaning when used as a feature in modern homes.
- We often feature the space-saving apartments of Brooklyn and Manhattan here at Dwell, but there is modern design to be found all over the state of New York.