- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.
- These three interiors make oriented strand board (OSB), a cheap material made of wood fragments, look luxe.
- Architecture gets expensive, so these homebuilders put their creativity to work by designing with plywood. Here's how they saved a buck on materials without looking, well, cheap.
- You'll never tear us away from the flat-roof modernism so prevalent in Dwell's pages over the last 12 years; nor would we try to eschew touting the glory of mid-century housing typologies.
- As the way in which people use cities morphs form generation to generation, we're left with dormant buildings—those that have outlived their original purpose, but are rife for enterprising…
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- Picnic tables. They work well inside or out, and they conjure happy memories of lazy summertime afternoons spent with friends and family.
- Today we venture out to the American, Canadian and English countryside to view inventive, modern takes on a venerable architectural archetype: the farmhouse.