Architecture Across Iceland, Scotland, and Ireland
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Iceland seems more remote than the four-and-a-half-hour flight from Boston feels. But Reykjavik, a city closer to Boston than San Francisco, is a world apart.
- What do creatives see in abandoned docks and old fishing sheds? Opportunity.
- Iceland’s fondness for innovation and design is no secret. What is surprising, however, is that the capital city lacked a proper gallery showcasing product design until recently.
- I just returned from a four-day trip to Reykjavik and am still filled with excitement. Though the sky was grey for most of my time in Iceland, the visit was anything but dark and gloomy.
- More than 40,000 design aficionados descended on Reykjavik during the fifth annual DesignMarch festival.
- Gundrún Lilja Gunnlaugsdóttir of Studio Bility takes us on a guided tour of the city by the smoky bay: Reykjavík, Iceland.
- For the fourth year in a row, product designers, architects, artists, and fashionistas opened their studio doors across Reykjavik, Iceland, for DesignMarch, a four-day roaming festival of art,…