- Make the living room a central space in your home with loads of colorful accessories and a trapeze or two.
- When the plane's wheels touched ground this morning at 7am, it was still dark in Barcelona.
- A foundation for our beloved possessions and very own two feet—the floor. From the clean beauty of Carrara marble to intricately patterned slabs, we take a look at seven tile-clad floors we love.
- Take a photographic odyssey through a sample of the best architecture and design on the Iberian peninsula.
- Bubbling with an electrical energy and warmed by the Mediterranean sun, Barcelona is unsurprisingly one of Europe’s liveliest destinations.
- Passive solar design, which promotes passive means of generating and retaining warmth over active—and expensive—systems, is central to R-House’s success.
- In Oakland, California, two designers transformed a 100-year-old barn into a (very) cozy home of their own by redefining the functionality of walls and windowsills.
- Rich materials, comfy textiles, a splash of paint, or the deft use of light—we call out design gestures that do wonders to carve out a cozy home.