- Without compromising design-forward thinking these seven beautiful residences made use of the economical material to carve out a place to call home.
- Skip the Sydney Opera House and click through these five amazing abodes in Australia's biggest city.
- Mezzanines are, by definition, in-between spaces—neither here, nor there; neither upstairs nor down. But mezzanines needn't be wasted space.
- Inspired by the announcement this week that HOWE is reissuing Arne Jacobsen’s 1955 Tongue chair, we visit 7 homes from the pages of Dwell that incorporate the Danish modernist’s designs.
- Beginning with an all-day kickoff party on Saturday, May 29, from 10 am to 7 pm, Steven Alan in East Hampton will feature an installation of handmade furniture and accessories by Brazilian artisans…
- Two B&B Italia sofa designs crop up frequently in the Dwell archives: the Charles by Antonio Citterio and the Tufty-Time by Patricia Urquiola.
- The Hamptons, at the eastern edge of Long Island, is known as a stylish outpost, so it's not surprising that it has its share notable houses.
- With the goals of improving storage and flow in their midcentury home, two Austin residents hired Rick and Cindy Black Architects to reunite their kitchen with an open-plan living space.