All You Need Is LV
- For most of us, the dining table is second only to the kitchen island for everything from work to homework to meal time.
- These first forays into prefab structures helped catapult some of the leading firms specializing in the construction methodology.
- Eight riffs on the cozy cabin typology that make the most of a forest setting with modern architecture that connects to the outdoors.
- A new prefab prototype on a Scottish island demonstrates a smart—and superlocal—approach to building in far-flung locations.
- How do you create a tool shed to match the modern lines of a Rocio Romero LV prefab house?
- The locations may be far flung—from rural Missouri to Eglisau, Switzerland—the residents might be architects, families, or weekend warriors, but the constant is prefabrication in our…
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- A “tree house” of clean lines, ample glass, and thoughtful ingenuity lets a Washington, DC–area family and a stream of weekend guests enjoy prefab living in an unlikely locale: just…