All the Home's a Stage
- They say that good fences make good neighbors, but it's equally true that good fences make for good design.
- While we can all heed that age-old axiom, "Never judge a book by its cover," we're swooning over the façades of these homes.
- The great room—a combined living, dining, and cooking space—is one of architecture's great equalizers.
- Tasked with creating a hybrid residence and art gallery, architect Jeff Dolezal of Omaha, Nebraska, firm Tack Architects called upon mid-century influences to create a showpiece of modern design in…
- Our June 2012 issue (on newsstands now!) emphazises stunningly designed and thoughtfully crafted interiors, but we think exteriors deserve equal acclaim.
- Dwell celebrates the rich tradition of murals and street art in Los Angeles with Living Mural at Dwell on Design, created by a collective of local artists over the course of the weekend.
- Modern furniture and architecture looks even richer when paired with a robust art collection. Look to these seven homes for how to create just the right synthesis.
- One element of my tour of Melbourne that really surprised me was how much I liked the new Melbourne Convention Center by Hamish Lyon of NH Architecture and Nik Karalis of Woods Bagot.