- Modern homes that buck the expected vernacular? Sign us up. See an array of residences from Boise to Charleston that express unconventional twists on regional styles.
- As the way in which people use cities morphs form generation to generation, we're left with dormant buildings—those that have outlived their original purpose, but are rife for enterprising…
- A view-filled waterfront penthouse in Cape Town, South Africa, turns to natural elements for design inspiration.
This Carrara marble hanging wall shelf consists of two slabs: one square, one round. The “invisible double wedge locking” mount employs a trick from Grcic’s days as a cabinet maker.
A Carrara motif is applied to fine bone china for this delicate take on the trend.
- We can never get enough of great big design in tiny spaces—especially when it comes to efficient, space-saving bathrooms.
- In this spotlight on materials in the modern home: marble. We examine four residences that make use of the natural stone.
- As Thanksgiving approaches at the end of the month, we've got table settings on the brain.