7 Clever Loft Spaces for Small Places
- In apartments where every square foot counts, lofted beds can act as both a stylish and space-saving element.
- As we prepare for our November issue, which is all about small spaces, we’re thinking small, and that often means creative use of otherwise wasted space above the main floor.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- If you're short on kitchen space but big on design, never fear—the following 10 kitchens will help you fill your galley with great, space-saving ideas.
- We take a journey from San Diego to Brooklyn to Warsaw and beyond to check out the myriad ways to rework a loft space.
- Dwell has been exploring how acoustics factor into architecture, most recently in contributor William Hamilton's essay "The World of Sound" and in the forthcoming May issue on Steven Holl's Daeyang…
- On Puget Sound, activist and filmmaker Anna Hoover collaborated with Les Eerkes, a principal at Olson Kundig Architects, on a 693-square-foot studio in the woods.
- When renovating or adding on to your home, a perfectly rectangular room may not be available, see these seven creative ways to carve out bedroom space.