6 Striking Modern Houses in Toronto
- A house from the 1880s that's narrow, small, and in terrible shape: is this the place for a great modern interior?
- It's always fascinating to see how designers deal with tiny lots and small spaces.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Facing tight building codes and an even tighter space, Karen White and David MacNaughtan needed an architect who could turn lemons into lemonade. Donald Chong devised a refreshing solution.
- Toronto: largest city in Canada, capital of Ontario, and seat of multiculturalism in our neighbor to the north.
- When compiling the list of the 20 most popular modern homes featured throughout Dwell's 12-year history, certain themes began to surface: small space projects, renovations, unconventional living…
- When space is an issue building up is a solution few designers dare to do. Here are 7 homes that successfully solve spatial challenges of city living by expanding upwards.
- While in Toronto covering IDS11, Dwell’s team of reporters had the opportunity to interview one of Toronto’s—and indeed North America’s—premier interior designers.