20 Modern Living Rooms
- When you're running a company out of your home, you'd better hope you've got the space to keep everything in its place. Luckily, that's not a concern for Bob Weinstein.
- If going green at home was so simple, everyone would do it right? And though it makes sense in theory, actually bringing a sustainable plan to life is often easier said than done.
- Our current model of efficiency is the live-work space, and everyone deserves their own modern version. Hint: Keep it clean, clutter-free, and bright.
- A storied 1980 party house enters a mellower chapter of intimate gatherings filled with canapés, crooners, and cocktails.
- Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, the old adage goes. That said, the careful are rewarded with stunning views and a strong connection to the outdoors.
- We take a look at 10 of our favorite swimming pools and pool houses from over the years.
- We combed through our archives to present this pictorial ode to one of the most high-traffic spaces in the house—the bathroom.
- You've spotted work from these architects and designers in the pages our magazine. If you couldn't get enough the first time around, catch these discussions happening at Dwell on Design.