World's Smallest Hotel and Café in Copenhagen
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Located in the Östermalm neighborhood of Stockholm, Cafe Foam channels "Spanish temperament with Scandinavian cool," according to its designers, local firm Note.
- A new boutique in the Silesia region promotes local design.
- For someone whose design philosophy is "to produce exceptionally designed objects of permanent value," you'd better believe it.
- The Generator London brings established design pieces into a playful space.
- POOL is a design studio based in Paris and founded in late 2010 by Léa Padovani and Sébastien Kieffer, whose goal is to "explore associations between objects, architecture and images." They are known…
- Judging by all the great feedback we've received on Kathryn Tyler's lovely Falmouth, England, home (Collector's Choice, June 2012), you all loved her style—and awesome collections of vintage…
- Commune has good ideas. Opening Ceremony’s shop in Los Angeles? Good idea. Partnering with Heath Ceramics? Really good idea.