A Modern Design Hotel in Vienna
- The best part of traveling is rarely the hotel.
- Sleek hotels and snowy cabins abound in the small European country once known as the cradle of culture.
- The latest luxury boutique hotel in Philadelphia is Hotel Palomar in historic Rittenhouse Square. Yes, it's Kimpton, but Kimpton Hotels never ever let you down.
- We asked some of our favorite bloggers what they see in the near future for interiors, graphic design, travel, and more.
- April 15th marks the final day of the 2013 YIA Little Art Fair (for Young International Artists), hosted by Raffles Paris and featuring a selection of contemporary painters and sculptors from France,…
- With the opening of the Royalton Hotel in 1988, Phillippe Starck ushered in the new age of boutique design hotels.
- This week's round-up of links brings us lots of fodder for thought and inspiration.
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.