Hotel Fasano Boa Vista, Brazil
Just a few months ago, Fasano Hotels opened a sprawling property in Sao Paolo, Brazil, that highlights the natural beauty of the area. It's so easily accessible from the city that guests are shocked at how quickly they are transported into what seems like a different world—a world surrounded by lakes, preserved forestry, and stunning gardens that flow seamlessly into the Fasano Boa Vista. The man behind the hotel’s strong structure and bold design is one of Brazil’s most renowned architects, Isay Weinfeld. With this project, his goal was to create a hotel that looked and felt as wondrous and peaceful as the nature that envelops it.
@current / @total
- Brazil didn't make into the World Cup finals, but we still love the country's architecture and design.
- São Paulo architect Isay Weinfeld's Casa Deck offers cinematic vistas, a lush garden, and a retreat from Brazil's largest city.
- Latin America's design scene is heating up, from artisan-made goods making their way to US department stores to the massive architecture projects going up in advance of the World Cup and Olympic…
- It’s the time of year when the dining room tends to actually be used for its original purpose as an elegant venue for long meals with family and friends. Here are 7 stunning examples from our pages.
- In our October issue (on newsstands September 10), we venture into a house in São Paulo, Brazil that architect Isay Weinfeld designed for a family of six to offer a peace refuge from the busy…
- To call São Paulo—the largest city in Brazil and one of the largest in the world—overwhelming is an understatement.
- Recognized for his architecture and interior design, Brazilian modernist Sergio Rodrigues is renown for his furniture, often executed with humor and whimsy: His Mole chair and sofa is exaggeratedly…
- If you’re on the hunt for a great modern sofa, consider the following from our pages—some iconic, some off the beaten path.