The Graham & Co. Lodge Hotel in the Catskills
Last year, four Brooklyn-based friends—among them OAK founder Jeff Madalena and Athletics Creative Director Jason Gnewikow—noticed their local roadside motel had been recently vacated and, they thought, could benefit from their collective design prowess. They snapped it up and redesigned it from the ground up. Custom-built beds of reclaimed wood, vintage fixtures, house-branded bath amenities, and a free Budweiser at check-in; everything at Graham & Co. has been well considered and expertly executed. Consider our side chosen.
Graham & Co. is located at 80 Route 214 Phoenicia, New York.
@current / @total
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- From the high-drama NoMad in New York City to a revived mid-century gem in Desert Hot Springs, California, we've pulled together a selection of our favorite American hotels featuring modern…
- It's been said more than once since the recession began that a down economy breeds creativity, born from heightened resourcefulness.
- When design hotels first appeared in the ’80s, with their stylish bars, big-name designers, and excessive tariffs, many of us could have been forgiven for thinking that they were merely places…
Pedini and Dwell cordially invite you to a special evening of ﬁne Italian design during K/BIS. Experience the new and inspirational Pedini Atlanta showroom with the premier of the new “DUNE” series never before seen in the U.S.
Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and drinks during this showcase of innovative European kitchen design from the creative minds of Pedini designers straight from the halls of EUROCUCINA.
Special thanks to our event partner Gaggenau.
Palomar Hotel is the preferred hotel for out-of-town guests.
RSVP by April 24 by calling 404.817.3313 or emailing the contact below.
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…
- Some hotel designers have an exhibitionist streak that leads them to embed opportunities for surreptitious glances into ordinarily anonymous guest rooms and hallways.
- With the winter weather comes dreams of an escape, which inspires us to consider the following modern hotels by forward-thinking architects and designers Dwell loves.