A Contemporary Alpine Retreat in Switzerland
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- As previously looked at in 5 Bold and Modern Glass Facades, Dwell takes another look at 8 contemporary structures that are recognized for their creative and daring use of combined materials and glass.
- From an environmentally conscious structure in Houston to a contemporary farmhouse in Cleburne, these homes in the Lone Star State show that Texas is just as much a modern design hub as it is a…
- Over 10,000 fans follow our Pinterest board devoted to modern hotels and travel (you should, too!). Enjoy a few of our favorites places from around the globe at a glance here.
- A glass-and-concrete mountainside lair is fit for a Bond villain with a penchant for stunning Alpine views.
- Though Plycraft was later known for making facsimiles of Eames lounge chair designs, the company hired designer George Mulhauser for a line of original seating called "Mr.
- What do an eco-home, a museum, and a concrete prefab home have in common? Modern design and a shared location: Switzerland.
- Looking back at one our favorite architecture books from Assouline, Living Architecture: Greatest American Houses of the 20th Century, which shows a different perspective on some of the…