9 Best-Designed Hotels Worldwide
- Every year, thousands flock to major architectural landmarks around the world in appreciation of human engineering. We cross deserts to glimpse the pyramids.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- With its diverse architectural landscape and community that thrives on robust design discourse, Los Angeles is an ideal home for the annual Dwell on Design show.
- Follow the right folks on Instagram and you'll get a daily glimpse of buildings all over the world. Follow Melbourne-based architect Kevin Hui of 4site Architecture, and you'll get an education.
- In February 2014, MoMA presents Frank Lloyd Wright and the City: Density vs. Dispersal, an exhibition that explores Wright’s exploration of the new American city in the 1920s and 30s.
- We highlight Italian architect Renzo Piano, winner of the Pritzker Prize and one of Time’s 100 most influential people in the world.
- A chat with William McDonough, Ray Kappe, Glen Small, and others on the history of sustainable architecture.
- Unrealized projects and incredible sketches from the master architect.