5 Modern Hotels We Love
Summer time means it's time to travel! Whether you're planning on staying stateside or reslishing in a beachside oasis south of the border, Dwell has you covered with these five modern hotels. For more lodging options check out our post highlighting 9 of the best-designed hotels worldwide.
@current / @total
- In recent years, Baja’s Valle de Guadalupe, only an hour and a half from the San Diego airport and 40 minutes from Ensenada, has emerged as Mexico’s wine country.
- A former brewery warehouse has taken on a new life as a modern luxury hotel in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- In Paris's 11th Arrondissement, the Bastille district, French design maven Matali Crasset has composed delightfully unique and über contemporary design hotel for weary travelers to lay their…
- Pantone has been on a licensing kick for a while now—witness the Pantone chip mugs, messenger bags, cufflinks—but they recently unveiled their most ambitious project to date: the…
- On a budget? Want to travel? Looking for adventure? Look no further than these small spaces. From Iceland to Mexico, these destinations are modern, chic, and amazingly affordable.
- With the winter weather comes dreams of an escape, which inspires us to consider the following modern hotels by forward-thinking architects and designers Dwell loves.
- Vacations are lively and adventurous when staying at one of these brightly-colored hotels.
- In 1985, the Sprague Electric Mill in North Adams, Massachusetts, closed down.