Z for Two
- With its slim profile and sleek gray exterior, Lola Oyibo and Eric Boardman’s home in Portland, Oregon bears little resemblance to the house it used to be.
- Fall is upon us and the branches are beginning to grow bare, so there’s no better time than now to focus on your hardscape. Here are 10 ways to incorporate pavers into the modern garden.
- There's nothing like a good read to escape the blustery blows of winter. This holiday season, here are three enticing graphic design titles from Viction:ary to get you through the cold.
- One of our perennial favorite departments at Dwell is Off the Grid, our monthly section devoted to sustainable architecture, materials and techniques.
- New Zealand’s Studio Magazine goes behind the doors of Windy City design firms to see how the city's creatives work.
- We see a lot of “green” architecture in the Dwell office, but these seven homes don’t just borrow the buzzword, they push boundaries and challenge the idea of what sustainability really means in…
- We love to play and love places that celebrate our inner, creative, kidlike selves—we dedicated our July/August 2011 issue to the subjects of families, kids, and play after all.
- The first residence built in Tuxedo Park, New York, after World War II wasn’t one of the Shingle-style mansions that proliferated there after the tycoon Pierre Lorillard IV developed the…