Z for Two
- With its slim profile and sleek gray exterior, Lola Oyibo and Eric Boardman’s home in Portland, Oregon bears little resemblance to the house it used to be.
- Fall is upon us and the branches are beginning to grow bare, so there’s no better time than now to focus on your hardscape. Here are 10 ways to incorporate pavers into the modern garden.
- One of our perennial favorite departments at Dwell is Off the Grid, our monthly section devoted to sustainable architecture, materials and techniques.
- New Zealand’s Studio Magazine goes behind the doors of Windy City design firms to see how the city's creatives work.
- We love to play and love places that celebrate our inner, creative, kidlike selves—we dedicated our July/August 2011 issue to the subjects of families, kids, and play after all.
- In Eugene, Oregon, designer Ben Waechter turned a residential home into a tea house and sampling room by borrowing ideas from another building typology: the theater.
- There's nothing like a good read to escape the blustery blows of winter. This holiday season, here are three enticing graphic design titles from Viction:ary to get you through the cold.
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with future resident Michael Sylvester.