- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- Clinging to their precarious sloping lots, these houses rise to challenging building sites.
- With its mild climate, endless surf, and amazing views of the Andes, Chile is an ideal destination for nature lovers.
- Eight modern homes that incorporate sustainable building practices into their oceanfront locations.
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.
- Off the Grid, a recurring feature in the Dwell issues, focuses on modern homes that tread lightly on the earth.
- The renovation of Katie and John Eller's Park Street Residence in the Bernal Heights neighborhood of San Francisco began with a referral from a friend: "She said, 'I want your architect and your…
- This year, Build it Green celebrates the completion of its 10,000th GreenPoint rated home.