- Innovative residences in Poland prove that the only way to go is east.
- At first glance I thought this chair was made from the rather hard and inhospitable charcoal-colored packing material that often surrounds new electronics inside shipping boxes.
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.
- Solar panels have a reputation as being unsightly, but this U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon show home sheds the stereotype that photovoltaic arrays are eyesores.
- When Greg Reitz was ten years old, he was already so worried about the state of the planet that, without prompting from his parents, he spent his allowance to join Greenpeace.
- The E+ Green Home, a concept house located an hour outside Seoul, not only points the way to a greener South Korea, it may well be the most sustainable house in the country.
- Among the first Passive Houses in France, this bamboo-clad farmhouse by the Parisian firm Karawitz Architecture brings a bit of green to tiny Bessancourt.
- Here we take a look at four homes in which the true star is the atrium.