- Innovative residences in Poland prove that the only way to go is east.
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.
- Here we take a look at four homes in which the true star is the atrium.
- When Greg Reitz was ten years old, he was already so worried about the state of the planet that, without prompting from his parents, he spent his allowance to join Greenpeace.
- A husband-and-wife architect team proves a house can be good for the environment—and look great too.
- In Holland, being green is not a choice, it's a governmentally enforced obligation. Architects Han van Zweiten and Gregory Kiss's project makes a case for obeying the law.
- Solar panels have a reputation as being unsightly, but this U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon show home sheds the stereotype that photovoltaic arrays are eyesores.
- Were “EcoHat” to come up in passing,you would most likely think of something chunky, organic, and woolen–—perhaps a beanie with earflaps to keep you toasty while chained to a logger’s truck.