PISE Does It
- Off the Grid, a recurring feature in the Dwell issues, highlights amazing environmentally-friendly homes. See part one here.
- Harnessing the power of dirt, sand, soil, and earth, these projects prove that modern houses are not just made of glass and steel.
- Food, like design, is a key factor of everyday life. Not everyone appreciates food and design with fervor, but at Dwell, we recognize the importance of both.
- One of our perennial favorite departments at Dwell is Off the Grid, our monthly section devoted to sustainable architecture, materials and techniques.
- From locations like a microcourtyard in Virginia to a prefab glass-shelled retreat in summery Finland, these ten outdoor gardens will make you green with envy.
- Whether it’s a first apartment or a penthouse in the sky, these notoriously small spaces can house big style. Click through the slideshow to see some of our favorite fancy flats.
- The EcoHat is as typical of the Oxley Woods design as an old-fashioned chimney.
- Traditions collide in Los Angeles when architect Jeremy Levine hotwires SoCal Spanish with international haute-moderne.