Passive Acceptance: 7 Energy-Efficient Homes
- A new book on passive houses by designer Julie Torres Moskovitz highlights the super-green homes of our sustainable present (and future).
- Off the Grid, a recurring feature in the Dwell issues, focuses on modern homes that tread lightly on the earth.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- When 33-year-old Japanese architect Miwa Mori was a student in Germany, she learned a lot about architecture by observing fashion.
- If going green at home was so simple, everyone would do it right? And though it makes sense in theory, actually bringing a sustainable plan to life is often easier said than done.
- From New York to Los Angeles, these self-sufficient homes prove that you don't have to live in the middle of nowhere to be off-the-grid.
- Abuzz with visitors discovering and testing out all manner of sustainable alfresco products, Dwell Outdoor drew a huge crowd all day Saturday, with many filing in and out of a brand-new modern…
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.