Hz so Good
- The wood for the 7.83 Hz house is grown and cut using biodynamic farming practices.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.
- With a sleek prototype in Emeryville, California, under its belt, Simpatico Homes sets out to redefine prefab's cost—and footprint.
- In an unlikely mountaintop locale, Anderson Anderson Architecture crafted a home out of a complex composition of off-the-shelf components, paving new paths for the prefabricated construction industry.
- The architect looks back at Habitat ’67 and shares his thoughts on the future of prefabrication.
- Intelligent, appealing, and affordable, Charlie Lazor’s user-friendly FlatPak just might be the project that revolutionizes the prefab industry.
- For photographer Ed Reeve, building his own house had been a lifelong dream.