Hz so Good
- The wood for the 7.83 Hz house is grown and cut using biodynamic farming practices.
- Good Small Spaces start with Good Small Occupants. Now, it could be that you’re one of the few who are hardwired to live compactly.
- Brotherly love takes many forms; in the case of Rob and Eric Brill, it’s a shared passion for modernism.
- A few months ago we presented the 20 most popular homes ever to appear in Dwell. Here we share the long-awaited second installment, numbers 21 through 40.
- Driven by the death of several appliances, a San Francisco family finds that a spanking new kitchen delivers a good dose of domestic harmony along with the excuse to execute a complete home makeover.
- By keeping the budget strict, the insulation tight, and its values clear, Philadelphia’s Postgreen Homes shows a little brotherly love for green, urban housing.
- A five-step program for those suffering from too much stuff and not enough space.
- Two years ago architect Chad Everhart came across an old farmhouse near Boone, North Carolina.