High-Tech Green Family Home in Los Angeles
- Now you see it, now you don't.
- Korea is a known hub for high-tech design, and it's increasingly a hotspot for innovation among young designers learning their trade in a gadget-loving place.
- Remember how the Predator had skin that made him invisible? That was cool. But these high-tech materials might be even cooler.
- As the everyday circumstances of urban life continue to change—whether due to tools like GPS-enabled cell phones or to high-tech security measures passed in the wake of September 11—how…
- In Los Angeles, Materials & Applications puts design theory into open-to-the-public…
- The E+ Green Home, a concept house located an hour outside Seoul, not only points the way to a greener South Korea, it may well be the most sustainable house in the country.
- Gregory Katz proves that three times is a charm with his trio of concrete homes, which challenge the status quo in this quiet Johannesburg suburb.
- Here at Dwell, we love a good form, but only in tandem with function.