High-Tech Green Family Home in Los Angeles
- Now you see it, now you don't.
- The E+ Green Home, a concept house located an hour outside Seoul, not only points the way to a greener South Korea, it may well be the most sustainable house in the country.
- Gregory Katz proves that three times is a charm with his trio of concrete homes, which challenge the status quo in this quiet Johannesburg suburb.
- Korea is a known hub for high-tech design, and it's increasingly a hotspot for innovation among young designers learning their trade in a gadget-loving place.
- Remember how the Predator had skin that made him invisible? That was cool. But these high-tech materials might be even cooler.
- Werner Sobek has seen the future, and it’s high-tech, green, and efficient.
- They say that home is where the heart is. And now your home can have a brain as well. Sound futuristic?
- Some people assume that yet-to-be-invented high-tech materials and systems will be the saviors of our construction industry.