Green Sustainable Home in Montauk
- From Ontario to El Salvador we take a look at 7 complex and sustainable homes around the world.
- A Marmol Radziner–designed prefab house, trucked onto a remote Northern California site, takes the pain out of the construction process.
- One day last April there was great excitement on Highland Avenue, a quiet, hilly street (on which this writer happens to live) of Craftsman bungalows and 1960s apartment buildings in the Ocean Park…
- Intelligent, appealing, and affordable, Charlie Lazor’s user-friendly FlatPak just might be the project that revolutionizes the prefab industry.
- With a sleek prototype in Emeryville, California, under its belt, Simpatico Homes sets out to redefine prefab's cost—and footprint.
- In January 2003, we issued a challenge to 16 architects: Design a modern prefab home for $200,000.
- Homes at high altitudes enjoy solitude and panoramic views, but they also have to be resilient against inclement weather and difficult foundations.
- For photographer Ed Reeve, building his own house had been a lifelong dream.