Green Edition of Links We Love
- Shigeru Ban calls the Aspen Art Museum, which is expected to be completed this summer, "my great step forward in my career as an architect." Dwell caught up with the architect for the recent reveal…
- The Japanese architect—and winner of the 2014 Pritzker Prize—is working with Muji on a new endeavor: using furniture as a module for prefabricated houses.
- 2014 Pritzker Prize winner Shigeru Ban’s body of work is a showcase of spatial and material innovation.
- Boldly declaring “One Chair Is Enough,” Artek, the Finnish company founded in part by legendary architect Alvar Aalto, today introduced a new product line, the 10-Unit System by Shigeru…
- Salone del Mobile previews its 2014 special exhibition—Where Architects Live—with a sneak peek into the personal living spaces of Zaha Hadid, David Chipperfield, Shigeru Ban, and more.
- A fanciful outdoor furniture exhibition opens on the grounds of LongHouse Reserve, Jack Lenor Larsen's awe-inspiring 16-acre landscape in the Hamptons.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.