Easy, Indoor Gardening for City Dwellers
More complex than it seems at first glance, each of Novague’s origami-inspired aluminum chairs requires eight hours of fabrication.
- Aquaponics, currently receiving funding on Kickstarter, looks to combine a fish tank and a sustainable garden all-in-one.
- Dear Dwell, I'd like to grow edible herbs and plants, but since I live in a tiny apartment with no outdoor space, I'm looking for a garden I can grow on my kitchen counter. Can you help?
- The Buena Vista Growers Club: the new book Farming Cuba explores Cuban's urban farming movement.
- At this point in the planting season, your friends and neighbors may already have neatly arranged rows of starter plants in their backyard, or pots on their balcony starting to sprout CSA-worthy…
- Nobody ever said farming was easy, but the rewards of a homegrown harvest are great.
- No backyard? No problem. These indoor gardens show the power of bringing greenery indoors. (And check out these indoor gardening kits to work your own magic!)
- Spring brings with it a sense of renewal and fresh growth, but we can't all enjoy the luxury of an expansive outdoor gardening space.