Dwell Homes: Off the Grid
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.
- In Holland, being green is not a choice, it's a governmentally enforced obligation. Architects Han van Zweiten and Gregory Kiss's project makes a case for obeying the law.
- How do you make a Brooklyn brownstone more sustainable? First, get rid of the brownstone.
- As San Francisco prepares for a few showers in the next few days, we've gathered up eight of our favorite roofs we'd like to take cover under.
- You may not be able to get away from your desk today, but you can take a short visual vacation courtesy of these eight scenes from the Dwell archives.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Off the Grid, a recurring feature in the Dwell issues, highlights amazing environmentally-friendly homes. See part one here.
- Living in a small space isn't restricted to city dwelling. Here are seven pint-size homes situated in far-reaching places.