Dwell Homes: Off the Grid
- These seven beautiful homes are harnessing the power of the sun and doing it with modern elegance.
- Hay insulation, passive solar, drought-tolerant gardens: Behold the following 7 houses from Dwell's pages that give back by striving for net-zero status.
- In Holland, being green is not a choice, it's a governmentally enforced obligation. Architects Han van Zweiten and Gregory Kiss's project makes a case for obeying the law.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Off the Grid, a recurring feature in the Dwell issues, highlights amazing environmentally-friendly homes. See part one here.
- How do you make a Brooklyn brownstone more sustainable? First, get rid of the brownstone.
- Here at Dwell, we love a good form, but only in tandem with function.
- Holding the title of New York's most populated borough and second highest ranking city in the United States, Brooklyn has made quite a name for itself.