Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Challenge Finalists Announced
+ Read Article
Out of 144 prospective applicants, 10 have been selected as finalists to move onto the next round for the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Challenge sponsored by the Schmidt Family Foundation and the Dutch Postcode Lottery. Winners will be announced on November 15, 2013 and will share a cash prize of $250,000.
Showing image @current of @total
- We are pleased to announce our partnership with the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- The first annual Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Challenge heralds four innovative, sustainable building materials.
- Of note this week in New York was the announcement of the finalists in the Young Architects Program, the competition that challenges emerging firms to design the interior courtyard of MOMA's edgy…
- On April 19th, AIA’s Committee on the Environment (COTE) announced the COTE Top Ten Green Project Awards: their selection of the most sustainable buildings across the country.
- With plans to turn a massive downtown Dallas parking lot into an exemplar of green design, Re:Vision Dallas announced last week that it had chosen three finalists in an architecture competition that…
- The 10 finalists in New York's CityRacks Design Competition have been announced—and more importantly, prototypes of their designs installed on the streets of 4 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn,…
- The votes are in! With your help, we have selected five finalists chosen from over 900 entries.
- Next year, William McDonough's revolutionary book Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things, which he co-authored with Dr. Michael Braungart, will turn ten years old.