- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- On Puget Sound, activist and filmmaker Anna Hoover collaborated with Les Eerkes, a principal at Olson Kundig Architects, on a 693-square-foot studio in the woods.
- A family’s remote island retreat becomes a more permanent home base, thanks to the efficiency of building modular.
- Nautical influences run deep in modern design, from the blue-and-white color palette to spatial organization.
- What happens when the guest house becomes home?
- Surrounded by lush evergreen forests and famously known for its cup of Joe, this second cool quintet of our favorite homes also resides in the Emerald City known as Seattle.