- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- On Puget Sound, activist and filmmaker Anna Hoover collaborated with Les Eerkes, a principal at Olson Kundig Architects, on a 693-square-foot studio in the woods.
- A family’s remote island retreat becomes a more permanent home base, thanks to the efficiency of building modular.
- Nautical influences run deep in modern design, from the blue-and-white color palette to spatial organization.
- A couple in northern Italy trade a cramped flat for a renovated farmhouse in the country.
- Among the first Passive Houses in France, this bamboo-clad farmhouse by the Parisian firm Karawitz Architecture brings a bit of green to tiny Bessancourt.