7 Perfect Summer Patios
- The super's unit was anything but in this Upper West side co-op, however architect Brad Zizmor saw potential in the apartment nobody could love.
- Dwell spotlights the coolest modern backyards from the pages of our magazine.
- Not for the feint of heart, but for the green of thumb: A living wall is a vibrant way to celebrate nature in tandem with architecture.
- It was the surf and the artsy vibe that attracted Eric Grunbaum to Venice Beach, California, 18 years ago.
- The Pantone color for 2013 may be emerald, but we are excited about another continuing trend in a different shade of green: The living wall.
- Spring is finally here, bringing more opportunities to hit the terrace for meals. Here are 11 of our favorite ways to set up for modern outdoor dining.
- From a modern twist on the classic porch swing to living roofs and a breathtaking vertical garden, our Pinterest board devoted to Landscape Architecture and Outdoors is full of great design ideas.
- A change of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, neighborhood for Rick and Susan Moreland meant a chance to create a thoroughly modern house that owes its sleek, sustainable form to its vernacular roots.