Smart Storage Solutions for the Modern Home
- Dr. Kenneth Montague’s Toronto loft is both home and art gallery—and the ultimate party house, thanks to two kitchens, a rooftop deck, and no shortage of conversation pieces.
- The guests are coming! The guests are coming! We love our family and friends and look forward to the time of year when everyone gets together.
- For aesthetically beautiful minimalist, modern, and sleek design, less really can be more.
- Savvy homeowners prove that with clever storage and other space-saving solutions, living in a one-room apartment can be both practical and comfortable.
- Sometimes you need a room to do double or even triple duty. These transformative furniture units take versatility to a whole new level.
- It can be a challenge to achieve a feeling of coziness without making a space seem cluttered. But spatial restrictions sometimes produce the most creative solutions.
- How do you squeeze maximum functionality out of minimal space? Rosa and Robert Garneau make it happen with multipurpose furniture, a hydraulic Murphy bed, and secret compartments galore.
- Living small is par for the course in New York City, but accommodating a family of four in under 700 square feet rarely looks as effortless as in this storage-smart renovation.