Red Accents For the Modern Home
- From a warm slab countertop to a modern dining table and chairs, we love homes that customize their interiors with walnut accents.
- Portland-based studio Jessica Helgerson Interior Design rehauled a Brooklyn brownstone with furnishings and finishes in bold colors and tactile materials.
- What’s not to love about Brooklyn? Here we present 9 funky, space-saving renovation projects from Dwell’s pages that will make you fall even harder for the borough.
- From an orange shipping container addition to a cleverly-painted kitchen divider, click to see how these six homeowners used color to add personality to their homes.
- Here at Dwell, we appreciate the simplicity of minimal palettes, but when it comes to playful spaces there is nothing we enjoy more than a color-filled interior.
- From glass blown pendants to contemporary chandeliers, take a look at these 7 homes to see how they have customized their space with outstanding overhead lighting.
- Whether a bold accent wall or a strip of red-hued plexiglass, a strategic infusion of color makes a kitchen pop. Here, five inspiring tips and tricks from some of Dwell's favorite kitchens.
- Seeking a modern shell for their mid-century pieces, a pair of collectors found a relatively untouched Eichler in San Rafael, California—and a built-in excuse to acquire more furniture.