A Modern Multiunit Prefab Prototype in Vancouver
- Prefab houses are getting leaner, more efficient, and, in some cases, bigger. Here, we explore highlights from our December/January prefab issue, juxtaposed with our favorites from the past.
- Uncluttered and pared back to the fewest of items, these seven living rooms make minimalism shine.
- Beautiful Vancouver, aka Hollywood North, has its own brand of modern cool. Here are 8 designs Dwell loves from the city.
- We know you've been busy this week keeping up with New Year's resolutions and might have missed some great stories. Here, we've gathered up the top stories of the week in one convenient place.
- From a remote prefab located in Bend, Oregon to an apartment building in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, there is no denying that these eight residences get a healthy dose vitamin D.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- A polar vortex is a lot more tolerable when you have beautiful, breezy pictures of sun-drenched outdoor spaces to stare at and day dream.
- This seven-part blog series profiles a new prefab development in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood—a LEED Platinum-targeted building containing 23 "micro-studios".