How to Design with Hexagon Patterns
- While in the process of helping his father find a suitable home closer to his family, Sacramento designer Curtis Popp realized he had everything he needed to provide his dad, an artist, with the…
- Sacramento architectural designer Curtis Popp bought and renovated, in three months, a five-bedroom, three-bath, 2,900-square-foot house that had, over the years, succumbed to a growing architectural…
- Festooned with color and pattern, these seven designs use tile to create striking visual effects.
- Don’t overlook things underfoot; these five floors are an integral part of their homes' design.
- If your itty bitty bathroom is ready for a redo, check out these 12 projects that make the most of limited space with clever tricks.
Handmade in Morocco from locally sourced materials using a traditional, 150-year-old technique, these encaustic cement tiles from Popham Design are durable and non-toxic. We love the bright kelly green and bold hexagonal patterning, and be sure to check out their site for additional (and equally striking) colors and designs.
- Choosing tile for a remodel or renovation is tricky business and the right tile choice can undoubtably elevate a design to new heights.
- An American architect in Paris experiments with Corbusian perceptions of interior and exterior space.