Bar, Desk, NewYorker
The NewYorker is a savvy bit of furniture by designer Jen Turner that is at once a desk and a bar. We featured it in the November 2011 issue's 101 story on renting and here we present the fine bit of decor in all its dual-function, space-saving glory. We're betting your studio apartment didn't come with one of these. All photos by David Engelhardt.
@current / @total
- The NewYorker is a savvy bit of furniture by Jen Turner that is at once a desk and a bar. We’re guessing your studio didn’t come with either.
- We love a challenge and we're here to prove that hosting a holiday cocktail party in a small space is not only doable but can be totally chic as well.
- Situated on the 62nd floor of Moscow's Federatsia Building, the Sixty Restaurant and Bar, which shares a space with Sushibaba Sushi Bar, offers what many would call the best view of the city.
- In our series, Coffee Break, Dwell editors travel far and wide to cover some of the most well designed coffee shops in the land.
In this master bedroom, the desk, bed, and shelf are all designed by Slade Architecture.
- Greetings from Sweden!
- Most folks who kit out a vintage Airstream intend to take it on the road, but Burton Baldridge’s design—a hip new green room for one of the most respected music venues in Austin,…
- Any traveler who’s been drawn to the magical desolation and unique energy of Iceland and its people knows that finding interesting places to stay has been quite a challenge.