8 Space-Saving Sliding Doors
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- With a confident color palette and clever space-saving tricks, designer Peter Fehrentz transforms a 646-square-foot apartment in Berlin.
- Traditions collide in Los Angeles when architect Jeremy Levine hotwires SoCal Spanish with international haute-moderne.
- Vacation homes shouldn't be a pain—they should be low-maintenance places for respite. Here's how ten lakeside and beachfront retreats use the most low-maintenance of materials: wood.
- Hosting design competitions is one of our favorite things to do on dwell.com, and we are always overwhelmingly impressed by the rush of intelligent, inspirational, and thought-provoking ideas that…
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Architecture gets expensive, so these homebuilders put their creativity to work by designing with plywood. Here's how they saved a buck on materials without looking, well, cheap.