8 Modern Picnic-Style Tables
@current / @total
Whether you’re serving hot dogs or coq-au-vin, this picnic-style table from Voos is a perfect blend of warm Black Walnut and cold stainless steel. This beauty may not be for parks, but it’s definitely for recreation.
- The iconic, and slightly atomic, form of the shiny silver Airstream is embedded in our cultural and design milieu.
- Ivy-covered houses conjure romantic thoughts of English cottages and times of yore but modern homes can benefit from a little lush greenery decoration too.
- What does a $9.99 bottle of screw-top wine have to do with a prefab house? Vetter Denk made the connections in an innovative getaway for an enterprising vintner.
- No matter the season, you can count on these neat and bright outdoor delights to give your space that extra umph!
The Hopper table is a turbocharged version of the traditional picnic table, with modern materials (powder-coated aluminum, iroko wood), a bent form that facilitates easy entry and egress, and four sizes that can seat up to ten.
- The season for pool parties, barbecues, and eating al fresco is afoot.
The Stanley is a modern indoor series constructed with solid, FSC-Certified Ash and stainless steel. Features a slatted wood top, made up of individual solid-Ash boards, contrasting warm wood grain with stainless steel. Perfect for elegant indoor picnics.