7 Vibrant and Modern Tile Accents
- Bright and light-filled, these seven homes ranging from a Los Angeles renovation to a spa-like bathroom in upstate New York are a breath of fresh air.
- For an architect’s family getaway in Connecticut, the kitchen is no shrinking violet.
- A couple gets their hands dirty in Brooklyn by rehabilitating a 19th-century tenement to reveal decades of layers and scores of possibilities.
- Founded in 2004, Minnesota-based Hive Modular creates affordable high-end prefab homes that minimize exposure of building materials to the elements and boasts a process that delivers a shortened…
- Layer by layer, a crumbling 18th-century flat in the middle of Barcelona finds new life at the hands of architect Benedetta Tagliabue.
Craig and Jean Min, owners of LA Mill coffee boutique in Los Angeles, share their story of using a vibrant palette to enliven their temporary home—a 950-square-foot downtown loft apartment that they share with their two young children while their main residence is being renovated.
- Bright, white kitchens and bathrooms have always caught our eye. Click thorough our slideshow for a look at seven of our favorites.
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.