7 Sustainable Homes Worth Sharing
- In the eastern Netherlands, resourceful recyclers Superuse Studios have built a house almost entirely out of locally-sourced scrap, from old billboards to broken umbrellas.
- When 33-year-old Japanese architect Miwa Mori was a student in Germany, she learned a lot about architecture by observing fashion.
- It ain’t easy being green, but it’s worth the extra effort. Here, we share five sustainable homes that don’t skimp on design.
- A new book on passive houses by designer Julie Torres Moskovitz highlights the super-green homes of our sustainable present (and future).
- If going green at home was so simple, everyone would do it right? And though it makes sense in theory, actually bringing a sustainable plan to life is often easier said than done.
- We conclude our countdown of the 100 most-popular homes in Dwell.
- Take a tour through Chicago's first Passive House built by Brandon Weiss of Weiss Building and Development LLC, with the help of architect Tom Bassett-Dilley.
- Last year I had the chance to take a press preview of the Old Mint in San Francisco.