7 Smart Space-Saving Kitchen Designs
- We can never get enough of great big design in tiny spaces—especially when it comes to efficient, space-saving bathrooms.
- White is the traditional color for kitchens, denoting hygiene, brightness, and modernity.
- Seeking more space and a connection with the city, an artist and a designer turn an old Toronto storefront in Dundas West into a home and studio.
- Whether a bold accent wall or a strip of red-hued plexiglass, a strategic infusion of color makes a kitchen pop. Here, five inspiring tips and tricks from some of Dwell's favorite kitchens.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- We've gathered twelve more innovative and striking homes to complete our second installment of Dwell's most popular homes of 2013. Don't forget to check out Part One if you missed it!
- In an up-and-coming area of Copenhagen, a pair of designers and their twin girls inhabit a converted loft, filling it with serious design savvy and a hefty dose of creativity.
- For an architect’s family getaway in Connecticut, the kitchen is no shrinking violet.