6 Color Stories for Modern Interiors
@current / @total
In this collection of slideshows, we explore the myriad ways color can be incorporated into a modern home.
- From an orange shipping container addition to a cleverly-painted kitchen divider, click to see how these six homeowners used color to add personality to their homes.
- Alexallen Studio's clever Lightbracket combines two functions into one streamlined, colorful industrial design.
Try all you want to align the yellow, red, blue, orange, and green, but the only two colors that truly matter on the Rubik's Cruet are black and white. Salt and pepper come out when you twist the squares, and it just might be so much fun be careful of overseasoning.
- Rendered helpless in the face of a color wheel? Have a hard time choosing between yellow, green, blue, and red for your living room?
- Stripping design to pure minimalism can mean exposing the elementary levels of color.
- Blue: the color that helped catapult the careers of artist Yves Klein and musician Miles Davis, the most-prized and most-expensive hue in the Renaissance.
- Vacations are lively and adventurous when staying at one of these brightly-colored hotels.